Floor: The floor is completely finished, and baseboards are installed. It's warm (even without the in-floor heating on yet) and has the most wonderful texture underfoot. Best of all, it's not slippery at all when getting out of the shower.
| When Jeff removed the toilet to install the floor, he painted over the last bit of original green paint behind the tank |
| Shower curtain stolen from the downstairs bathroom... I've looked all over Nanaimo and Victoria and can't find one I like! |
Counter & Sink: The counter and sink were installed yesterday afternoon. While those two items caused us the most stress and frustration, we are absolutely thrilled with how they've turned out.
| Sparkly bits of chipped glass embedded in the Environite counter |
So what's left? Artwork. Door for the recessed cabinet. Tile back splash. Faucet. Mirror. Floor heating thermostat. Accessories. And a few things I've probably forgotten about. The list, however, is getting progressively shorter and the end is truly in sight. That feels fantastic.
1 comment:
It looks amazing!!
C
Post a Comment