I did fairly well, taking photos up until Christmas dinner. That was when we started getting sick.... and the photos stopped. Here's a recap of our holidays, with the few photos I managed to snap.
 |
| Cheap & Cheerful- ivy cut from the backyard for this year's front door wreath |
 |
| FINALLY ripe! 29 pounds of kiwis picked in early December and made into jam. |
 |
| This year's tree in green, white and gold. |
 |
| The new addition this year, inspired by a photo I saw on pinterest and created by a very handy husband. |
 |
| Staying with the green and white theme |
 |
| My first attempt at decorating sugar cookies. Not bad, eh?! |
 |
| The only craft this Christmas, also inspired by something I saw on pinterest |
 |
| The family room tree in every colour under the rainbow |
 |
| Christmas dinner table. After being gifted with red flowers, I made the centerpiece, added some beautiful napkins my mom sewed me a few years ago, threw on some candles and called it done. I'm not usually a big fan of red but for this year, I think it was just perfect |
 |
| Someone (AKA Jeff) has been in the candy dish... |
 |
| Celebrating the New Year with a cross-country game of Ticket To Ride |
No comments:
Post a Comment