Friday, October 23, 2009

Past Home for the weekend














Ontario is my "past home" and it was wonderful to spend part of Thanksgiving weekend there for my dear friend Pam's wedding. Jeff and I had such a great time and while the weekend was short, we were able to fit in a few visits with friends and go to my church on Sunday morning. And- kick up our heels at Pam's wedding. It was a great time and Jeff's practice whirling me around the kitchen paid off, with our first ever dance to a whole song. Pam should be proud- Jeff doesn't dance for just anybody.









































Pam's family adopted me during my decade in Ontario, and it was so wonderful to see and spend time with them over the weekend. Our time was so short that I was focused on spending time with people rather than capturing the beauty of an Ontario autumn. I think in the end, that's what counts.

No comments: