Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Greetings


We wish you a wonderful Christmas and an abundance of happiness, health, peace and joy in the year ahead. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your newsy and warm post Stefanie and Jeff. I was thinking of you this week as you celebrated year 2.
The video was great! I think you actually might be starting to settle in

Linda said...

Oh Stefanie, this was beautiful! I loved it. It made me SO lonely for you but also happy that you seem incredibly happy in your BC life.
And, whoever is taking these pics is an absolutely amazing photographer. They are exquisite!

Anonymous said...

Oh Stef! I loved the video (especially between :55-:58 - the stunning flowers and how the transition seems perfectly timed with the music. Ah, be still my beating heart).

Speaking of the music, it was beautiful; what was it?