
Jeff's response to this photo was, "Poor Fanie- she has a LOT of work to do in the next two years!" He's right. I'm going to sincerely hustle my fanny to successfully complete an MA while continuing to work 4 days a week. This program is actually designed for working professionals so I'm hoping to just make it work. That being said- I can't imagine a greater opportunity right now and I can't imagine there are many spouses out there who spend several months actively convincing their wives to take advantage of such opportunities. And pull out their checkbooks without question to help make these opportunities happen. He is undeniably, one of a very few.
This new chapter of life starts on Monday. Wish us luck.
This new chapter of life starts on Monday. Wish us luck.
2 comments:
Wow! Doing an MA while working? It's hard but I'm sure you'll sludge through!
God bless with the coming tsnumani of schoolwork!
If anyone can do it, it's you!
Post a Comment