

It's been quiet here on the UnWay as we have moved through some major life transitions over the past three weeks. My commencement of school and the loss of Jeff's beloved Grandpa have put us in rather reflective moods these days. We've been thinking and talking a lot about the whole concept of legacy (both personally and professionally) as we transition into this new phase of life.
School has been tougher than I thought- not just because of the work load (TONS of reading) but mainly because of the challenge of balancing focus and energy. The reading so far has been just excellent and I want to immerse myself in this experience to get as much out of it as I can. Struggles at work have been rather depleting recently and I'm not sure how I am going to find a workable balance. That being said... we will somehow work it out.
In the meantime, we have some beautiful sunny days and blooming lilacs to soothe the soul. After work on Friday, I had coffee with a good friend and just sitting out by the water, watching the float planes come and go, was a very good thing. I'm realizing- I really do need to take time and enjoy life outside my head.



No comments:
Post a Comment