
Jeff and I are looking forward to a relatively quiet Christmas with Stanway relatives here on Vancouver Island. While it would have been great to spend Christmas with our siblings or my parents, we are a little relieved not to be travelling very far.
Since the beginning of December was spent locked in my office labouring over a term paper, decorations this year are fairly low key but that's just fine with us. This Christmas Open House/Tour is for my mom and sister-in-law, two of the most enthusiastic Christmas decorators I know. Welcome to our holiday home!
Living and Dining Room










Entrance and Kitchen






Family Room

My first job was making Christmas ornaments out of nuts (a filbert for the head and a walnut for the body) and the lady I worked for gave a set to my Mom. These ornaments were on a small tree in my parent's dining room until two years ago, when they were passed to me.

Bathroom




Master Bedroom






2 comments:
Wow!!! even the bathroom!!! I'm impressed. Everthing looks fabulous. Have a great Christmas. We will be thinking of you.
love,TCJR
The house looks lovely!
Post a Comment