Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

As planned, Jeff and I had a lovely Christmas spent with family and friends. While some days were filled with visiting and activity, we also managed to find a few days of quiet for which we've been most thankful. I've been sick the past week and that has resulted in our traditional Christmas letter/slideshow morphing into a New Year greeting this year. We hope you enjoy this little glimpse into our lives in 2012 and we wish you hope, love, peace and joy in 2013.



6 comments:

Sandra said...

What fabulous pictures, and a great way to sum up a year. However, did you have to rub in the 12 hours of winter???
I hope you and Jeff have a wonderful, fulfilling 2013.

Janelle said...

That was very cute! And I agree...so cruel about the only 12 hours of winter!

Stef said...

Yes I know... I suppose I should have also included "8 months of nonstop rain" to make you all feel better!

Katherine's Blog said...

Nicely done, Stef.

Olga said...

What a great greetings card/show! Best wishes to you, Stef, and your family from the Baysals!!! May 2013 bring you much love, happiness, health, joy and many many wonderful memories!

Anonymous said...

Lovely and creative. What a year of joy!

Dolo
MA Royal Roads!