This morning, the lesson in my age 3-4 Sunday School class is about the Great Commission. Whenever I teach, I search for kids' songs that fit the story. I was thinking through simple songs this week and couldn't come up with anything until I remembered this one- probably one of the first songs I ever learned myself in Sunday School. I'm not sure we'll get to this level of gospel but it's a classic that us adults probably need reminding of today as well.
Sunday, April 7, 2013
Let it Shine
This morning, the lesson in my age 3-4 Sunday School class is about the Great Commission. Whenever I teach, I search for kids' songs that fit the story. I was thinking through simple songs this week and couldn't come up with anything until I remembered this one- probably one of the first songs I ever learned myself in Sunday School. I'm not sure we'll get to this level of gospel but it's a classic that us adults probably need reminding of today as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for this fantastic selection. What a soulful way to start this Sunday!
Post a Comment