There are 34 hats within this slideshow that I would actually (seriously) wear.... what about you?
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Study break
Life is pretty focused right now- my thesis proposal is due June 26 and that's what I'm doing morning, noon and night. I find that to keep a clear head, breaks are a good thing- I run around outside, throw in laundry,comb my hair or read the news. Mid June is one of my favourite times of year because it's when Royal Ascot happens. This year was the 300th anniversary of this world famous event. While most people tune in to watch the horses, I watch birds of a different feather...
There are 34 hats within this slideshow that I would actually (seriously) wear.... what about you?
There are 34 hats within this slideshow that I would actually (seriously) wear.... what about you?
Labels:
personal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment