After a 6 week blogging hiatus, I wanted to check back in and share some of our adventures.
In the past 6 weeks we have:
driven down the Florida Keys

I am now back at Royal Roads University in Victoria for 3 weeks, completing the second residency term of my master's degree. It has been another very busy (and tiring and brain-overloaded!) stint on campus but the weather has been glorious and I have made it a priority to make it outside more than last year.
All of these adventures probably require more words and images to do them justice... and I'll do my best when I get back home. Once I get my thesis proposal submitted at the end of June, I'll be back here on a more regular basis.
trekked through the the Everglades ![]() enjoyed a relaxing boat ride ![]() ![]() |
explored the Eastern Caribbean ![]() ![]() |
and seen some of the best sunsets we have ever seen. After returning home from vacation, we ushered in spring,
and celebrated Easter with several egg hunts- including this one that left Jeff searching for a Lindt chocolate bunny in the living room for several hours (look up at the ceiling fan!)

We puttered away at our bathroom renovation (photos coming soon) and tried maintain some of the relaxed pace of vacation as we returned to the rhythm of school, work, business trips and.... life.
I am now back at Royal Roads University in Victoria for 3 weeks, completing the second residency term of my master's degree. It has been another very busy (and tiring and brain-overloaded!) stint on campus but the weather has been glorious and I have made it a priority to make it outside more than last year.
![]() |
| Italian Gardens beside Hatley Castle |
![]() |
| Garden angel |
![]() |
| Giant poppies beside Hatley Castle |
![]() |
| Italian Gardens |
![]() |
| Some of the wildlife |
![]() |
| Japanese Garden |
![]() |
| Japanese garden |
All of these adventures probably require more words and images to do them justice... and I'll do my best when I get back home. Once I get my thesis proposal submitted at the end of June, I'll be back here on a more regular basis.
















2 comments:
realy missed seeing you guys and keeping up with what you and that brother of mine are up to.
Glad you are back on line!!!
C
*ahem* don't forget your whirlwind weekend to the old province too!
Post a Comment