![]() |
![]() |
| The other very important baby boy in our Christmas |
![]() |
| Decked out and ready to celebrate |
![]() |
| Opening presents |
![]() |
| My only craft project this year- special soothers for Tobias (or for his dad....?!) |
![]() |
| Two nuts testing the flammability of veggie chips |
![]() |
![]() |
| The other very important baby boy in our Christmas |
![]() |
| Decked out and ready to celebrate |
![]() |
| Opening presents |
![]() |
| My only craft project this year- special soothers for Tobias (or for his dad....?!) |
![]() |
| Two nuts testing the flammability of veggie chips |
"All that I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."
~Ralph Waldo Emmerson
1 comment:
Awesome family shot, wow I haven't seen you guys in years! Grandma and Grandpa look very proud and happy!
Post a Comment