Thursday, March 14, 2013

My view last Wednesday...

... included these. A member of our care group (who's nuts about Lego) was celebrating an important 4th birthday and it was my turn to bring something sweet to celebrate the milestone. I admit- it's not the best icing job in the world but I think it was still a success.


And my view yesterday? More care group baking! Another fine member of our care group turned 3 this week. As the son of an avid fisherman, I thought fish cupcakes were in order.


The care group that eats dessert together, sticks together. That's just how it works. 

2 comments:

Pam said...

I love, love, love all of these! The fishing cupcakes are awesome. I might just steal that idea for my father-in-law's upcoming birthday. He, and the rest of the family, loves fishing.

Stef said...

Steal away! They were a hit with both the 3-year old crowd and the 30+ crowd.