Beautiful! Stef, we are about a month behind compared to last year. I have dozens of bulbs ready to bloom once we have some sunshine. I have been in my rainboots since Monday!
I think most of Canada is having a late spring this year, Karen. We're still having cool nights here and I think spring is behind here a few weeks, too.
4 comments:
At some point I think you should start to feel guilty about leading me to the sin of envy!
At some point you should just give up on spring in Saskatchewan and take a sojourn to BC!
Beautiful! Stef, we are about a month behind compared to last year. I have dozens of bulbs ready to bloom once we have some sunshine. I have been in my rainboots since Monday!
I think most of Canada is having a late spring this year, Karen. We're still having cool nights here and I think spring is behind here a few weeks, too.
Post a Comment