Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Sound of Hope

If you look at the heart of the Easter story, it's message is one of salvation, and of hope.

On Easter Sunday, Jeff and I came home and decided to put up our feet after what had been a very enjoyable, but very busy weekend. We don't watch much TV but for some reason, we turned it on and happened upon the final segment in this week's episode of 60 Minutes. I don't know why we tuned into this particular show (one we don't usually watch) or why we turned on the TV in perfect time to catch this particular segment. What I do know, however, is that it was one of the most inspiring things I have ever seen. If you like music, I can not encourage you enough to take 13 minutes to watch it (click here). 

I really believe that this is what hope sounds like.

Photos all from Le Figaro by Vincent Boisot 



No comments: